I’ve published a few ‘Perspectives from ECCMID’ on the blog over the last few days, so thought it would be useful to post a summary:
- Part I: A voice against ‘selective’ digestive decontamination.
- Part II: What to do about MDR-GNR?
- Part III: CDI synthetic “repoopulation” (bacteriotherapy) closer than you think & “CA-CDI” still pie in the sky
- Part IV: We need to stop polluting our planet with antibiotics
You may also be interested in some other updates from ECCMID elsewhere in the blogosphere:
- The Year in Infection Control 2014
- Environmental science updates
- Medscape articles
- Updates on DAV-132 (non antibiotic option for gastrointestinal suppression).