As we come towards the end of 2017, we’d like to take the opportunity to thank you all for reading Reflections: we hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as we have enjoyed writing it!
Here’s a summary of the top 10 reflections from 2017 (as judged by the number of visits).
And here’s a link to the posts:
- The antibiotic resistance crisis resolved by bacteriophages
- Hand hygiene compliance: we’re kidding ourselves
- Time to go shopping for a UVC system?
- The antibiotic course has had its day?
- Antimicrobials, anti-infectives or antibiotics?
- Do you know your CRO from your CPO from your CRE from your CPE?
- WHO guidelines for the prevention and control of carbapenem-resistant organisms
- CRE -> CPE
- Let others use your data!
- ‘Crapsules’: the cure for Cdiff and more
See you in 2018!