I am on the hunt for some free online training resources for HCAI / IPC / AMR / AMS / IPC, at a basic, intermediate, or advanced level. Here’s a summary of what I’ve unearthed so far.
Disclaimer: I have done exactly none of these courses, so I can’t vouch for them in any way – except to say that they exist!
HCAI / IPC
- Scottish Infection Prevention and Control Education Pathway.
- CDC TRAIN.
- Webber Training.
- Future Learn (various courses on HCAI and AMR).
- PHE run a range of courses in HCAI and AMR (which are not free).
- E-learning for Health course on IPC.
AMR / AMS
- A training resource guide on antimicrobial resistance from Health Education England (this is excellent)!
- Clinical Antibiotic Stewardship for South Africa.
- E-learning for Health course on AMR.
Please feel free to flag other resources in the comments.
Image: Creative Commons.