Join us in Geneva from 16 to 19 June 2015!
The ICPIC programme has now been finalized and is available via the ICPIC website.
The committee has invited key opinion leaders in the field, who will address a full range of topics in prevention and infection control. Do not miss this opportunity to meet and network with top experts in your field!
Highlights of the programme
- Ebola hands-on workshop on Tuesday 16 June 2015
- Innovation Academy on Wednesday 17 and Friday 19 June
- Implementation Academy on Wednesday 17 June
- PIC Talks on Wednesday 17 June
- Keynote lecture on CLABSI – view from the past to the future
- Meet the Expert interactive sessions in a wide range of topics
Following in the longstanding Swiss and Geneva humanitarian tradition, Geneva’s University Hospitals and the University of Geneva have been particularly generous and their contribution will allow us to fund 27 fellows from low and middle-income countries and young researchers. However, approximately 30 fellows still remain to be funded or supported.
ICPIC is looking for private support from individuals who would be willing to sponsor participants, to ensure a truly global meeting and to allow less fortunate colleagues to share their experiences
If you are interested in supporting fellows, please contact email@example.com