It’s been another busy quarter on the blog, with some updates from ECCMID and APIC, the inaugural ‘Journal Roundup’ plus a few key studies.
- ESCMID MDR-GNR guidelines (Published 2nd July 2014)
- Inaugural ‘Journal Roundup’ (June 2014) (Published 26th June 2014)
- What works to control antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the ICU? A two-for-the-price-of-one study (Published 17th June 2014)
- Highlights from APIC 2014 (Published 9th June 2014)
- Which transmission route is most important for influenza? (Published 4th June 2014)
- MERS-CoV: a survival guide for you and your patients (Published 28th May 2014)
- Perspectives from ECCMID 2014: the box set (Published 21st May 2014)
- Perspective from ECCMID Part IV: We need to stop polluting our planet with antibiotics (Published 20th May 2014)
- Perspective from ECCMID Part III: CDI synthetic “repoopulation” (bacteriotherapy) closer than you think & “CA-CDI” still pie in the sky (Published 19th May 2014)
- Perspective from ECCMID 2014 Part II: What to do about MDR-GNR? (Published 16th may 2014)
- Perspective from ECCMID 2014 Part I: a voice against ‘selective’ digestive decontamination (SDD) (Published 15th May 2014)
- What does lab diagnosis of MDR-GNR have to do with SURFing? (Published 9th May 2014)
- Chronic wound? No problem – a splash of oxygen peroxide should do the trick (Published 7th May 2014)
- How much Clostridium difficile infection is hospital-acquired? Part II (published 29th April 2014)
- APIC New England 2014 Conference Report: ‘The how, when, & where of C. diff – can you “C” the difference?’ (Published 25th April 2014)
- IFIC 2013 Conference Report (Published 17th April 2014)
Please keep your responses coming – and let me know if you’d like to contribute a guest blog!
Photo: ‘Summer’ by Matteo Angelino.